This means that your website is already using our DNS records, pointing to our server. To add a website to us, your website must be pointing to your original web server.
Here is the step.
1. login to hosting provider's DNS management page
2. set your website to point to an IP address of your web server (A-record & CNAME or Name servers)
3. come back to Cloudbric and add the website
4. during registration, we will provide you our DNS records
5. go back to hosting provider's DNS management page
6. set your website to point to an A-record & CNAME or Name servers of Cloudbric server
7. wait for propagation