The Cloudbric team is here to help!Submit a request
Most Common Questions
|I’m having a trouble with email setting.||How do I upload my own SSL certificate?||How do I change my name server?||How is it different with and without Cloudbric?||Where are Cloudbric data centers located?|
General Info about Cloudbric
- ★ My site is being hit with a DDoS attack. Can Cloudbric help?
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Obtaining the connecting clients IP address (Real IP) in PHP
- Do you support other languages?
- My computer is contaminated with viruses. How can I get help?
- If I decide I no longer want to use your service, how do I remove my website?
How does Cloudbric work?
- Cloudbric Cartoon
- What differences are there between using Cloudbric and not using it?
- What will blocked visitors see when trying to access my site?
- Will Cloudbric work with other security options that I have in place?
- How does Cloudbric handle threats?
- How can I trust Cloudbric’s technology?
- Whitelist Cloudbric IPs & Iptables
- Cloudbric Web Seal
- When your servers block Cloudbric
- Changing your web server's IP address
- I get the message "Loading... Please wait." and it never stops. How do I get through this stage?
- How long does it take for Cloudbric to start protecting my site? (DNS Propagation time)
Changing DNS Information
Console & Dashboard
- How to add IP range?
- What is redirection mode?
- What are the Attacks I see on my Cloudbric Dashboard?
- Is it possible to bypass subdomains one by one?
- What’s the difference between “Action taken” and “User action”?
- What does bypass mean?
Billing & Account Management
- When and how does Cloudbric accept payments?
- Changing your Cloudbric user ID (e-mail)
- How do I cancel my Cloudbric account?
- I forgot my password.
- I have multiple websites. Can I register them all with one ID? Do they add up to 4GB?
- I do not know my website traffic. How do I know if my site qualifies for free use of your product?