The Cloudbric team is here to help!Submit a request
Most Common Questions
|I’m having a trouble with email setting.||How do I upload my own SSL certificate?||How do I change my name server?||How is it different with and without Cloudbric?||Where are Cloudbric data centers located?|
General Info about Cloudbric
- Obtaining the connecting clients IP address (Real IP) in PHP
- If I decide I no longer want to use your service, how do I remove my website?
- Is my Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal website applicable to Cloudbric?
- Is my Wix/Tumblr website applicable to Cloudbric?
- I want to do ping myself just to check.
- Does the domain need to be in a www subdomain for Cloudbric to work? Or will it work with https?
How does Cloudbric work?
- Cloudbric Cartoon
- What differences are there between using Cloudbric and not using it?
- What will blocked visitors see when trying to access my site?
- Will Cloudbric work with other security options that I have in place?
- How does Cloudbric handle threats?
- How can I trust Cloudbric’s technology?
General DNS Settings
- When your servers block Cloudbric
- Changing your web server's IP address
- I get the message "Loading... Please wait." and it never stops. How do I get through this stage?
- How long does it take for Cloudbric to start protecting my site? (DNS Propagation time)
- How do I get protection for my subdomain?
- I’m having trouble with my email after applying Cloudbric.
Changing Name Server
- Where to Change Your Nameserver if your Domain and Hosting Companies are Different
- What differences are there between changing a name server and an A record?
- Changing your Nameservers for LiquidWeb.com
- Changing your Nameservers for a Namecheap Domain
- Changing your Nameservers for FastDomain
- Changing your Nameservers for Yola
Console & Dashboard
Billing & Account Management
- When and how does Cloudbric accept payments?
- Changing your Cloudbric user ID (e-mail)
- How do I cancel my Cloudbric account?
- I forgot my password.
- I have multiple websites. Can I register them all with one ID? Do they add up to 4GB?
- I do not know my website traffic. How do I know if my site qualifies for free use of your product?